NEWSIFIED LATEST

CROWD GATHERED ON BJP MLA'S BIRTHDAY DURING LOCKDOWN , CASE FILED

bjp, corona virus, country, covid 19, lockdown, bjp mla, case filed
CROWD GATHERED ON BJP MLA'S BIRTHDAY DURING LOCKDOWN , CASE FILED

Police have registered a case against the BJP MLA Dadarao Ketche from Wardha,Maharashtra for violating the lockdown rules. Police is very active these days to ensure the safety of the citizens from the infection of coronavirus. After the case was registered, Dadarao Ketche gave his clarification.

Dadarao Ketche said--

" a crowd of people gathered outside my house on birthday to get food. People violated the rules of lockdown.  I did not call anyone this is a conspiracy of the opposition against me".

[05:04, 4/7/2020] Aryann Varshney:

He said that I had appealed to the public four days ago that nobody should come to my house on my birthday. My opponents went from village to village and spread the rumour that food is being distributed outside my house. I did not call anyone. I was slandered by making the video viral.



Post a Comment

0 Comments